The R&D and test center of King Quenson was founded in September 2005 on the basis of the cooperation between King Quenson and Shenyang Chemical Research Institute. The R&D center serves King Quenson in several ways: it is responsible for quality control as well as the research and development of new products.
King Quenson aims to be the leading institute dealing with inspection, verification, testing, and certification services and builds the R&D center according to the standard of GLP lab. As one of the most standard labs in China, King Quenson’s R&D center focuses on developing an inspection of crop protection products.
High efficiency, low toxicity, and low residue are the targets of research and development.
King Quenson concentrates on the development of:
- Water-based formulations.
- Improved technical synthesis and quality.
- Improvement of formulation prescription which makes the quality of products stabler and more efficiently long-lasting.
- Screening and development of new adjuvant to provide stronger support for prescription improvement.
R&D of Liquid formulation and Solid formulation:
King Quenson has developed a variety of liquid formulations such as SC, SL, FS, EC, EW, ME, SE, CS, OF, ULV, etc.
The high-content solid formulation is a trend of formulation development. The popular formulations developed by King Quenson include WDG, WSG, WP, TB, DP GR, Bait, etc.
According to FAO and GB standard, the test center has been equipped with a whole set of test apparatus predominately with obvious functions including HPLC, MS, GC, UV, and AAS.
- Raw material inspection.
- Technical material, semi-product, and finished product inspection.
- Adjuvant inspection.
- Packing material inspection.
King Quenson has experimental bases for field trial test in China, Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and South America. These experimental bases can help King Quenson collect the efficiency data of the products from different areas. In 2015, King Quenson’s newest efficiency report from Nepal market was published on “Asian Journal of Science and Technology.” King Quenson’s teams keep learning and accumulating the crop science experiences, and aspire to recommend the excellent products with high efficiency, low toxicity, low residue for our valuable customers.
If you encounter any of the following consultations or problems, please contact us.
- Interesting in good recommendations for products to help you choose the most suitable products.
- Interesting in the new products that can help you know the development of pesticide products in China.
- Interesting in the technology of mixed products which can help farmer friends get a broader controlling spectrum and more conveniently for use.
- Interesting in the technology of plant growth regulators.
- Interesting in Crop Science Technology including the methods and skills of products use; interesting in the troubles and weakness of the pests such as insects, diseases, weeds, nematodes, rodents, flies, mosquitoes, ants, cockroaches, etc.
- Encountering problems of pesticide resistance that show less efficiency after using the products year after year.
Fewer weeds, more harvest. Fewer diseases, more harvest. Fewer Insects, more harvest. King Quenson focuses on your harvest!
Registration is an essential part of the pesticide business. Many companies are in the face of complicated regulatory affairs, so they continuously search for an experienced partner to satisfy their critical registration needs.
King Quenson pays significant attention to the registration service to our clients. We can provide professional research, documents, and technical services to assist our clients in getting registration certificates.
Comprised of highly qualified professionals, King Quenson’s pesticide registration team understands the crop protection registration rules. To keep the pace of new registration regulation and register new products in a shorter time, King Quenson regularly studies the latest registration regulations. King Quenson also assess the trends of registration of new products for countries all over the world and makes the marketing plan for the upcoming overdue patent pesticides to ensure the uniqueness and diversity of product assortment.
King Quenson conducts all of the studies in full compliance under the Laboratory Standard. Reports and documents are also held in conformance with the registration regulation released by the Ministry of Agriculture or Crop Protection Council.